The Yaris Life
Combining powerful, elegant design and superior comfort with Toyota's uncompromising approach to quality,
durability, and reliability, the All-New Yaris delivers an exceptional experience that is set to further strengthen
the model's appeal among the region's discerning drivers.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL FEATURES
The YARIS engine generates ample power along with high fuel efficiency and low emissions. Add a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT), which delivers smooth, effortless acceleration, and you have an unbeatable combination for eco-friendly driving performance.
- 1.5L Dual VVT-I DOHC Engine with 16 Valves
- 105 HP @ 6,000 RPM
- 138 NM Torque @ 4,200 RPM
- 7 speed CVT Transmission with Sequential Shift
- Electric Power Steering
- Power & Eco Mode
The Toyota Yaris sedan provides smart technology for a smarter drive, offering several features like a Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Bluetooth connectivity that allows you to stream wirelessly, talk on the phone and a fully adjustable cockpit. Plus there’s so much more to discover!
Stylish, Dynamic and Youthful
Make a statement with the stylish Yaris Sedan. Its body is bold yet graceful and sporty from every angle. Shoulder-lines and surfacing give the Yaris Sedan a high-quality appearance and feel that belies its value for money.
Rear Combination Lamps
The sporty nature of the Yaris is evident from all sides - especially the rear. That's because of its rear combination lamps with rear fog lights.
The Toyota Yaris cranks up convenience with its ample luggage space allowing maximum cargo and comfort.
LED headlamps elevate the visibility and style of the Yaris.
Swipe left and right to view more*
Cupholders for Driver and Passenger
SRS airbags are adopted to help reduce impact on passengers in the event of acollision.
Driver Side Storage Space
8-inch Display Audio with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
The cockpit exudes a sophisticated and dynamic ambience while cosseting you in comfort and quietness you feel could last forever.
The cockpit exudes a sophisticated and dynamic ambience while pampering you in comfort and quietness you feel could last forever.
Audio System with Bluetooth Connectivity, Apple Carplay & Android Auto + 4 Speaker Audio System
With plenty of legroom and comfortable ergonometric back seating and headrests, all passengers can enjoy a comfortable journey.
Confidence Under Pressure
The new Toyota Yaris comes with Toyota’s reputation for safety. Active technologies allow you to be confident even under the most intense driving pressures. Whether in the city, out of town, or on the highways – no matter what, you can trust the Yaris is ready.
SRS airbags are adopted to help reduce impact on passengers in the event of a collision.
Vehicle Stability Control detects lateral skidding during cornering, automatically controlling engine output as well as the braking force on each tire, helping the driver to maintain control.
While adoption of a high-strength cabin structure helps to reduce cabin deformation. The body structure also helps to mitigate impact in the event of a pedestrian collision.
or 100,000 kilometer warranty, whichever comes first. Conditions and terms apply.
BUMC s.a.l. reserves the right to modify the information contained in this site at any time without notice. While BUMC s.a.l. makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of any information contained in this site.
• This site and all information and materials contained herein are provided to you as is without warranty of any kind.
• BUMC s.a.l. is not responsible for information contained on Toyota models on independent websites and cannot confirm its validity.
• All information, imagery and videos are copyrighted and cannot be replicated or used.
• Photos are for illustration purposes only.
* The SRS airbags are supplemental devices to be used with the seatbelts. The driver and all passengers in the vehicle must wear their seatbelts properly at all times. Never install a rear-facing CRS (Child Restraint System) on the front passenger’s seat. For a forward-facing CRS, it is recommended you use it in the rear seats. Please do not use accessories for the seats which cover the parts where the SRS side airbags should inflate. Such accessories may prevent the SRS side airbags from activating correctly, causing serious injury. The photo shows all the SRS airbags activated for display purposes only (the SRS side and curtain shield airbags only inflate on the side of the collision in an actual accident). For details on these and other important safety features, be sure to read the Owner’s Manual carefully.
** People and obstacles that show in the monitor differ from the actual position and distance. Do not rely completely on the monitor and make sure you check the safety around the vehicle with your own eyes when driving.
|Major Dimensions & Vehicle Weights (unit)|
|Kerb Weight (KG)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight (KG)|
|Deck Height (mm)|
|Deck Width (mm)|
|Deck Length (mm)|
|No. of Cyls.|
|Tires & Wheels|
|Steering Wheel Audio Controls|
|Push Start Button with Keyless Entry|
|Panoramic View Monitor Camera|
|Radio, AUX, USB, Bluetooth|
|Radio, AUX, USB, Bluetooth|
|Driver & Passenger Sun Visor|
|LCD Multi-Information Display|
|Tilt & Telescopic Urethane Steering Wheel|
|Number of Doors|
|Sporty / Adventure Accents|
|Reverse Safety Buzzer|
|Intermittent Windshield Wiper|
|Heavy Duty Chassis|
|Fuel Cap with Key|