LITE ACE is on its way.
Pairing ample capacity and easy loading with fuel economy, the highly practical vehicle is set to redefine the region's compact commercial vehicle segment.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL FEATURES
Delivering a dynamic driving experience, the Toyota LITE ACE comes with a 1.5-ltr four-cylinder engine that generates a maximum output of 97 hp and 134 nm of torque. It incorporates Dual VVT-i technology, which continuously optimizes intake and exhaust valve timing in response to driving conditions for exceptional performance. The engine is mated to a five-speed manual transmission for a smooth shifting experience with superior fuel efficiency.
The Toyota Lite ACE is backed by Toyota’s standards of reliability and quality making your journeys on the road both safe and comfortable.
The Toyota LITE ACE represents a complete solution for the safe, seamless, and cost-effective transportation of cargo. The suspension provides a balance between increased stability when loaded and outstanding ride comfort.
Vehicle Speed Sensing Intermitted Wipers
Dual Sliding Door
Rust Resistant Body
Swipe left and right to view more*
Accessory Socket (DC12V/120W)
Central Lock with Wireless Door Lock Remote Control
The vehicle features large, 815-mm sliding doors on both sides, enabling users to load and unload cargo even in tight spaces.
A low floor height of 620 mm and a spacious rear door entrance, the Toyota LITE ACE makes it easy to load and unload cargo from the hold.
The cockpit is designed to provide enhanced operability and visibility, creating greater convenience and peace of mind for the driver.
As with any other Toyota model, safety remains a top priority for the new LITE ACE, with high-tensile strength steel used to increase the body rigidity. The vehicle also comes with a comprehensive array of safety features to protect the driver and passengers, including two front SRS airbags; Anti-lock Braking System (ABS); among others.
Protect your Toyota Lite Ace with the fitted ant-theft system that deters motor theft and gives you added peace of mind.
Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
Controls vehicle behavior by preventing wheels from locking up.
SRS airbags are adopted to help reduce impact on passengers in the event of a collision.
years or 100,000km, whichever occurs first. Terms and Conditions apply.
BUMC s.a.l. reserves the right to modify the information contained in this site at any time without notice. While BUMC s.a.l. makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of any information contained in this site.
• This site and all information and materials contained herein are provided to you as is without warranty of any kind.
• BUMC s.a.l. is not responsible for information contained on Toyota models on independent websites and cannot confirm its validity.
• All information, imagery and videos are copyrighted and cannot be replicated or used.
• Photos are for illustration purposes only.
* The SRS airbags are supplemental devices to be used with the seatbelts. The driver and all passengers in the vehicle must wear their seatbelts properly at all times. Never install a rear-facing CRS (Child Restraint System) on the front passenger’s seat. For a forward-facing CRS, it is recommended you use it in the rear seats. Please do not use accessories for the seats which cover the parts where the SRS side airbags should inflate. Such accessories may prevent the SRS side airbags from activating correctly, causing serious injury. The photo shows all the SRS airbags activated for display purposes only (the SRS side and curtain shield airbags only inflate on the side of the collision in an actual accident). For details on these and other important safety features, be sure to read the Owner’s Manual carefully.
** People and obstacles that show in the monitor differ from the actual position and distance. Do not rely completely on the monitor and make sure you check the safety around the vehicle with your own eyes when driving.
|Major Dimensions & Vehicle Weights (unit)|
|Kerb Weight (KG)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight (KG)|
|Deck Height (mm)|
|Deck Width (mm)|
|Deck Length (mm)|
|No. of Cyls.|
|Tires & Wheels|
|Steering Wheel Audio Controls|
|Push Start Button with Keyless Entry|
|Panoramic View Monitor Camera|
|Radio, AUX, USB, Bluetooth|
|Radio, AUX, USB, Bluetooth|
|Driver & Passenger Sun Visor|
|LCD Multi-Information Display|
|Tilt & Telescopic Urethane Steering Wheel|
|Number of Doors|
|Sporty / Adventure Accents|
|Reverse Safety Buzzer|
|Intermittent Windshield Wiper|
|Heavy Duty Chassis|
|Fuel Cap with Key|