Enfold Yourself in Luxury
There’s no place you’d rather be. Say goodbye to conventional Wisdom. Introducing driving so completely new it will shock you.
Engine & Mechanical Features
The Toyota Camry’s engine and mechanical components combine to enhance every drive. The luxury sedan comes with a muscular 2.5-liter delivering a blend of performance and efficiency with hybrid engine. Enjoy the perfect harmony of a drive that’s both relaxed and confident, thanks to the Camry’s front and rear suspension. Its use of lightweight materials and low center of gravity, not only improves driving stability, but also provides a smooth ride at highway speeds and even helps to improve fuel efficiency.
- 2.5L 4-Cylinder 16-Valve DOHC Engine with Electric Motor and EV/ECO/Normal/Sport Driving Modes
- Total System Net Power= 215HP @ 5,700 RPM
- Engine Torque = 202 NM
- ECVT Transmission with Sequential Shift Mode (6 Speed)
Rear View Camera
When you put the vehicle in reverse, the view from the backup camera is shown on the multimedia display in full color with dynamic gridlines to assist you with parking and other maneuvers.
Audio & Entertainment System
A 7-inch touch-panel display provides easy control of the 6-speaker audio system with USB, AUX, CD and an integrated DVD player.
To use the engine and the motor effectively in various driving conditions and speeds, it precisely integrates and controls their operation to realize optimum fuel efficiency and low emissions.
Swipe left and right to view more*
Swipe left and right to view more*
SRS airbags – driver and passenger
4.2 inch TFT Multi-Information Display
Dual Auto A/C with Climate Control
Lock/Unlock System and Heated Power Mirrors
Push Start Botton
Arm Rest Console
Rear View Camera
6-speed Tiptronic Transmission
The Toyota Camry features keyless Entry with Smart Key.
The refined quality and comfort embedded in the superb functionality, exceptional quietness, and bold and delicate contrast in textures and finishes, delights the eyes and touch.
ISOFIX Rear Seats / Retractable Rear Seats
The second-row seatbacks fold down to create a large space for carrying long items. The driver’s seat is spacious too, enhancing comfort on long drives, and ISOFIX Child Restraint System
Smart & Electric Luggage & Back Door Opener
The LED Headlamps & LED Daytime Running Lights and LED Fog Lights extend around the grille and are more efficient and powerful than standard combination headlights, while adding a stylish touch.
17-inch Alloy Wheels
Adding to the Toyota Camry’s allure, the stylish 17-inch alloy wheels are embellished with forward-slanting stylized spokes.
3 Years Here at Toyota we take so much time, care and pride in every car we make we give each one a three-year or 100,000 kilometer warranty, whichever comes first. Conditions and terms apply. The hybrid battery warranty is for 8 years or 160,000km, whichever occurs first.
BUMC s.a.l. reserves the right to modify the information contained in this site at any time without notice. While BUMC s.a.l. makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of any information contained in this site.
• This site and all information and materials contained herein are provided to you as is without warranty of any kind.
• BUMC s.a.l. is not responsible for information contained on Toyota models on independent websites and cannot confirm its validity.
• All information, imagery and videos are copyrighted and cannot be replicated or used.
• Photos are for illustration purposes only.
* The SRS airbags are supplemental devices to be used with the seatbelts. The driver and all passengers in the vehicle must wear their seatbelts properly at all times. Never install a rear-facing CRS (Child Restraint System) on the front passenger’s seat. For a forward-facing CRS, it is recommended you use it in the rear seats. Please do not use accessories for the seats which cover the parts where the SRS side airbags should inflate. Such accessories may prevent the SRS side airbags from activating correctly, causing serious injury. The photo shows all the SRS airbags activated for display purposes only (the SRS side and curtain shield airbags only inflate on the side of the collision in an actual accident). For details on these and other important safety features, be sure to read the Owner’s Manual carefully.
** People and obstacles that show in the monitor differ from the actual position and distance. Do not rely completely on the monitor and make sure you check the safety around the vehicle with your own eyes when driving.
Toyota Camry Hybrid Package
The newly-developed 2.5-liter Dynamic Force Engine delivers both high combustion efficiency and high power output. It combines with the evolved electrified hybrid system to generate outstanding acceleration and power, delivering dynamic performance and exceptional fuel efficiency to expand your driving pleasure.
|Major Dimensions & Vehicle Weights (unit)|
|Cargo Space Height|
|Cargo Space Width|
|Cargo Space Length|
|Cargo Space Capacity|
|Ground To Floor Height|
|No. of Cyls.|
|Tires & Wheels|
|Steering Wheel Audio Controls|
|Push Start Button with Keyless Entry|
|Number of Doors|
|Sporty / Adventure Accents|