Packed with Possibilities
Its sharp, advanced form impresses you the moment you see it. Then there’s the superb comfort you can feel whenever you drive. As well as a powertrain that delivers both exceptional driving performance and fuel economy.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL FEATURES
The Toyota Yaris’ drive is smooth and energetic. Qualities you can feel as you turn the steering wheel and step on the acceleration. Integrated control of the advanced stepless transmission MUTLIDRIVE 7S and engine delivers a smooth, powerful and excellent fuel efficiency.
- 1.3L 4 Cylinder Engine / 16-Valve DOHC / Dual VVT-i
- 98 HP @ 6,000 RPM
- 123 NM Torque @ 4,200
- 7 speed CVT Transmission with Sequential Shift
- Electric Power Steering
Audio system with AM/FM/CD/USB/AUX and Bluetooth connectivity enhances convenience.
Driven by the Impulse to Drive
The cockpit’s emotional design features a sweeping, dynamic look front-to-back as well as expansive roominess. Urging you on to the great drive ahead. With four beam halogen headlamps, and aggressive front bumper.
Aggressive Front Grille Bumper
Four Beam Halogen Headlamps
Awesome Hatchback Design with Rear Fog Lights
Swipe left and right to view more*
Central Lock & Remote Key
Instrument Cluster with Indicator Lights
Supplemental Restraint System Airbags
Driver Side Storage Space
Front Cup & Smart Phone Storage Space
Front Door Pocket
ISOFIX Rear Seats / Retractable Rear Seats
The Yaris's actual carrying capacity is above average and the loading bay is quite long and deep with the rear seats folded down. The cargo space is perfect for a weekend away or adventurous escape.
Front Arm Rest
For added driver and passenger comfort and for storage – the Front Arm Rest is easily accessible and provides ample storage.
ISOFIX Rear Seats / Retractable Rear Seats
The second-row seatbacks fold down to create a large space for carrying long items. The driver’s seat is spacious too, enhancing comfort on long drives.
Driver & Passenger AirBags
To help reduce the impact to occupants in a collision, the Yaris is equipped with SRS driver airbag, and SRS front passenger airbag.
Vehicle Stability Control
When sensors detect conditions likely to cause skidding it helps prevent front or rear wheel slip by optimally controlling engine power and braking force.
Hill-start Assist System
Helps to prevent the vehicle from rolling backward, for example when starting on a steep incline.
or 100,000 kilometer warranty, whichever comes first. Conditions and terms apply.
BUMC s.a.l. reserves the right to modify the information contained in this site at any time without notice. While BUMC s.a.l. makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of any information contained in this site.
• This site and all information and materials contained herein are provided to you as is without warranty of any kind.
• BUMC s.a.l. is not responsible for information contained on Toyota models on independent websites and cannot confirm its validity.
• All information, imagery and videos are copyrighted and cannot be replicated or used.
• Photos are for illustration purposes only.
* The SRS airbags are supplemental devices to be used with the seatbelts. The driver and all passengers in the vehicle must wear their seatbelts properly at all times. Never install a rear-facing CRS (Child Restraint System) on the front passenger’s seat. For a forward-facing CRS, it is recommended you use it in the rear seats. Please do not use accessories for the seats which cover the parts where the SRS side airbags should inflate. Such accessories may prevent the SRS side airbags from activating correctly, causing serious injury (Lexus genuine seat covers are specifically designed for models equipped with the SRS side airbags. To find out about availability in your area, please inquire at your local dealer). The photo shows all the SRS airbags activated for display purposes only (the SRS side and curtain shield airbags only inflate on the side of the collision in an actual accident). For details on these and other important safety features, be sure to read the Owner’s Manual carefully.
** People and obstacles that show in the monitor differ from the actual position and distance. Do not rely completely on the monitor and make sure you check the safety around the vehicle with your own eyes when driving.
Sports Grade Package
Dedicated Sports Grade Equipment with special accents and color further emphasizes Yaris’ boldness.
|Major Dimensions & Vehicle Weights (unit)|
|No. of Cyls.|
|Tires & Wheels|
|Steering Wheel Audio Controls|
|Push Start Button with Keyless Entry|
|Number of Doors|
|Sporty / Adventure Accents|