The Space To Enjoy Your Space
The new Toyota Veloz is a supremely practical vehicle that combines efficient fuel economy and maneuverability with ample interior space. Envisioned as a sub-compact group carrier, it features three rows of seats that can comfortably accommodate 7-passengers thanks to flexible configurations to offer an exceptional ride.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL FEATURES
A 2NR-VE engine (1.5L inline 4-cylinder) offering high performance, low fuel consumption, and high reliability have been adopted. With the following features:
- 1.5L 4 Cylinder Engine / 105HP / 138NM Torque / FWD
- Dual VVT-i
- Automatic CVT Transmission + Electric Power Steering
- Fuel Tank Capacity = 43 Liters
- 3 Driving Modes (Sport, Eco, Normal)
The Veloz comes equipped with a host of advanced technological features that cater to the needs of the brand’s most discerning customers.
Design that gives an advanced impression worthy of the next generation. The spacious and dynamic architecture evokes a powerful and energetic dynamism.
The front design is comprised of a high nose and large trapezoid grille characteristic of the Toyota brand, which helps create a proud expression. Its slim LED headlamps and chrome moldings express an elegant and sporty impression.
Multiple items create a unique expression on the rear. The long rear combination lamps help create a wide and proud expression. The thick body and trapezoid form give a sense of stability which harmonizes well with the front design.
On the side, the strong character lines which go from the high nose to the rear end express length and presence exceeding its class, the chrome beltline molding which flows from the front to the rear expresses a premium crossover image, while the large-diameter wheels and over fenders accentuate an SUV look for the Veloz.
Swipe left and right to view more*
Transmission 7-speed CVT
8 inch Display Audio with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth, and USB
Tilt & Telescopic Leather Steering Wheel with Audio, Multi-Function Display, and Drive Mode Steering Controls
Push Start Button
Supplemental Restraint System Airbags
Led Ambient Light
7-inch Multi-Information Display
7 Seat Foldable Styles:
An interior space as large as C segment size can be used for various purposes, comfortable for all passengers.
7-inch Color Multi-Information Display:
7-inch TFT LCD provides nearly 70 unique pieces of the information, which can include maintenance information, anniversaries, various reminders, and vehicle alerts among others.
The cargo space is perfect for a weekend away or adventurous escape.
The Veloz comes with a series of passive and active safety features, as well as various driver assist functions which help keep the driver, the occupants, and those outside the Veloz safe.
The Veloz comes equipped with a total of six SRS airbags (two front, two front side and two curtain shield airbags which cover all three rows) which deploy according to speed, object, and angle of impact, assuring they provide maximum safety in the event of a collision.
Vehicle Stability Control:
When cornering, VSC helps prevent oversteer or understeer by reducing excessing engine output to the drive wheels and selectively braking wheels to keep vehicles in their intended drive line.
Traction Control (TRC):
TRC seeks to minimize wheelspin for the drive wheels in slippery or low-traction road conditions. The result is better standstill acceleration as well as improved straight-line performance and greater cornering stability when driving.
or 100,000 kilometer warranty, whichever comes first. Conditions and terms apply.
BUMC s.a.l. reserves the right to modify the information contained in this site at any time without notice. While BUMC s.a.l. makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of any information contained in this site.
• This site and all information and materials contained herein are provided to you as is without warranty of any kind.
• BUMC s.a.l. is not responsible for information contained on Toyota models on independent websites and cannot confirm its validity.
• All information, imagery and videos are copyrighted and cannot be replicated or used.
• Photos are for illustration purposes only.
* The SRS airbags are supplemental devices to be used with the seatbelts. The driver and all passengers in the vehicle must wear their seatbelts properly at all times. Never install a rear-facing CRS (Child Restraint System) on the front passenger’s seat. For a forward-facing CRS, it is recommended you use it in the rear seats. Please do not use accessories for the seats which cover the parts where the SRS side airbags should inflate. Such accessories may prevent the SRS side airbags from activating correctly, causing serious injury. The photo shows all the SRS airbags activated for display purposes only (the SRS side and curtain shield airbags only inflate on the side of the collision in an actual accident). For details on these and other important safety features, be sure to read the Owner’s Manual carefully.
** People and obstacles that show in the monitor differ from the actual position and distance. Do not rely completely on the monitor and make sure you check the safety around the vehicle with your own eyes when driving.
|Major Dimensions & Vehicle Weights (unit)|
|Cargo Space Height|
|Cargo Space Width|
|Cargo Space Length|
|Cargo Space Capacity|
|Ground To Floor Height|
|No. of Cyls.|
|Tires & Wheels|
|Steering Wheel Audio Controls|
|Push Start Button with Keyless Entry|
|Number of Doors|
|Sporty / Adventure Accents|