Packs a Push
The new Toyota Yaris hatchback Sports Grade has been built with unmissable sports styling inside and out. The sporty edition sets the pulse racing delivering a thrillingly responsive drive.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL FEATURES
The Toyota Yaris’ drive is smooth and energetic. Qualities you can feel as you turn the steering wheel and step on the acceleration. Integrated control of the advanced stepless transmission MUTLIDRIVE 7S and engine delivers a smooth, powerful and excellent fuel efficiency.
- 1.5L 4 Cylinder Engine / 16-Valve DOHC / Dual VVT-i
- 105 HP @ 6,000 RPM
- 140 NM Torque @ 4,200
- 7 speed CVT Transmission with Paddle Shifters
- Electric Power Steering
The Toyota Yaris hatchback provides smart technology for a smarter drive, offering several features like a USB port that allows you to make every drive instantly better with your own soundtrack or charge your phone, Bluetooth connectivity that allows you to stream wirelessly, talk on the phone and a fully adjustable cockpit. Plus there’s so much more to discover!
Driven by the Impulse to Drive
Dedicated sports grade equipment with special accents and color further emphasizes Yaris’ boldness. The aggressive design features a sweeping, dynamic look from all angles bringing a heart-racing drive ahead.
Outer Foldable Stylish Mirror with Signal Light
Aggressive Under Front Grille Mold
Rear Garnish with Sporty Red Accents
Swipe left and right to view more*
Transmission MULTIDRIVE 7S
Door Armrest with Red Stitching
Black Fabric Sport with Red Stitching
Central Lock & Remote Key
Audio System with FM/AM/CD/USB/AUX and Bluetooth Connectivity enhances convenience
Steering Wheel-Mounted Switches with Audio Controls
Steering Wheel-Mounted Switches for Telephone Control
Instrument Cluster with Indicator Lights
Supplemental Restraint System Airbags
Driver Side Storage Space
Front Cup & Smart Phone Storage Space
Front Door Pocket
The Yaris's actual carrying capacity is above average and the loading bay is quite long and deep with the rear seats folded down. The cargo space is perfect for a weekend away or adventurous escape.
Front Arm Console Lid
Featuring a red accent design, the interior front arm console integrates the sporty feel of the Toyota Yaris. For added driver and passenger comfort and for storage – the Front Arm Rest is easily accessible and provides ample storage.
ISOFIX Rear Seats / Retractable Rear Seats
The second-row seatbacks fold down to create a large space for carrying long items. The driver’s seat is spacious too, enhancing comfort on long drives.
Confidence Under Pressure
The new Toyota Yaris comes with Toyota safety as standard. Active technologies allow you to be confident even under the most intense driving pressures. Whether in the city, out of town, or on the highways – no matter what, you can trust the Yaris is ready.
Driver & Passenger AirBags
To help reduce the impact to occupants in a collision, the Yaris is equipped with SRS driver airbag, and SRS front passenger airbag.
Vehicle Stability Control
When sensors detect conditions likely to cause skidding it helps prevent front or rear wheel slip by optimally controlling engine power and braking force.
Hill-start Assist System
To help reduce the impact to occupants in a collision, the Yaris is equipped with SRS driver airbag and SRS front passenger airbag
or 100,000 kilometer warranty, whichever comes first. Conditions and terms apply.
BUMC s.a.l. reserves the right to modify the information contained in this site at any time without notice. While BUMC s.a.l. makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of any information contained in this site.
• This site and all information and materials contained herein are provided to you as is without warranty of any kind.
• BUMC s.a.l. is not responsible for information contained on Toyota models on independent websites and cannot confirm its validity.
• All information, imagery and videos are copyrighted and cannot be replicated or used.
• Photos are for illustration purposes only.
* The SRS airbags are supplemental devices to be used with the seatbelts. The driver and all passengers in the vehicle must wear their seatbelts properly at all times. Never install a rear-facing CRS (Child Restraint System) on the front passenger’s seat. For a forward-facing CRS, it is recommended you use it in the rear seats. Please do not use accessories for the seats which cover the parts where the SRS side airbags should inflate. Such accessories may prevent the SRS side airbags from activating correctly, causing serious injury. The photo shows all the SRS airbags activated for display purposes only (the SRS side and curtain shield airbags only inflate on the side of the collision in an actual accident). For details on these and other important safety features, be sure to read the Owner’s Manual carefully.
** People and obstacles that show in the monitor differ from the actual position and distance. Do not rely completely on the monitor and make sure you check the safety around the vehicle with your own eyes when driving.
The Toyota Yaris hatchback standard boasts a bold color range, energetic lines and stylish features that ensure a stress-free and comfortable driving experience. Its natural flair can turn an ordinary trip into a journey packed with energy and vigor all at an affordable price.
|Major Dimensions & Vehicle Weights (unit)|
|No. of Cyls.|
|Tires & Wheels|
|Steering Wheel Audio Controls|
|Push Start Button with Keyless Entry|
|Number of Doors|
|Sporty / Adventure Accents|