Bolder, More Rugged and More Fun
Launched a new, and evolving in looks, drive, power and toughness, the all-new RAV4 features enhanced off-road capabilities. It is designed to greatly stimulate your mind and your curiosity. Broadening your horizons as you enter a whole new realm of crossover-SUV driving. Feeling ever bolder and relishing the journey ahead, with two packages: gasoline and hybrid
Engine & Mechanical Features
The all-new RAV4’s daring looks is a thrilling drive personality imbued by Hybrid Powertrain. The transmissions yields smooth and linear gear changes, as well as supreme quietness and top-class fuel economy performance.
- 2.5 L, 4 Cylinders, 16 VALVES
- 203 HP @ 6,600 RPM& 249 NM @ 5,000 RPM
- 8 Speed Tip-Tronic Gearbox
- Full Time 4WD
- Electric Power Steering
- Eco/Normal/Sport/Snow/Mud & Sand/Rock & Dirt Driving Mode
- Fuel Tank Capacity = 55 Liters
The all-new RAV4 offers a dynamic driving experience that just keeps going the way you like, for as long as you like, and as far as you like. A variety of the latest technologies dramatically expand RAV4’s range and driving enjoyment.
The RAV4's rearview cameras enhance safety and facilitate rear driving and parking. It supports smooth reversing operations when parking at a 90-degree angle or parallel parking, showing the rear view taken by a camera integrated into the rear of the vehicle on display. The back monitor shows a limited area. To help ensure safety, be sure to look at your surroundings before you proceed.
By offering a choice of three drive modes (MUD & SAND / NORMAL / ROCK & DIRT) via the dial-type switch, this system lets you obtain optimum traction on varying surfaces, helping drivers secure, sure-footed control.
Steering Wheel Mounted Controls / Tilt & Telescopic Steering Wheel:
Three-Spoke Urethane Steering Wheel with Audio, Telephone, Cruise Control & Multi-Information Display Controls.
Swipe left and right to view more*
Swipe left and right to view more*
Audio System & Air Conditioning: The audio system comes with a large display, which is highly visible and easy-to-use. The air conditioner enables independent temperature control for the driver’s seat and front passenger’s seat. It adopts S-FLOW, an advanced feature that senses and adjusts the climate only within spaces occupied by a passenger.
Driver Side Tray.
Front Cup Holders.
Glove Box Tray.
Airbags RAV4 is equipped with SRS dual airbags for the driver and front passenger. A knee airbag is also provided for the driver. SRS side airbags are installed for the driver and front passenger. SRS curtain-shield airbags are provided for all passengers.
Driving Modes (Gasoline Package Only) Exclusively within the gasoline package, by offering a choice of three drive modes (MUD&SAND / NORMAL / ROCK&DIRT) via the dial-type switch, this system lets you obtain optimum traction on varying surfaces, helping drivers enjoy secure, sure-footed control.
Rearview Camera The RAV4’s rearview cameras enhance safety and facilitate rear driving and parking. It supports smooth reversing operations when parking at a 90-degree angle or parallel parking, showing the rear view taken by a camera integrated into the rear of the vehicle on the display.
Fabric Seat Material & Rear ISOFIX Seats.
Electro-Chromatic Inside Rearview Mirror : The auto-dimming rear view mirrors – dim headlights of any vehicle behind – thereby reducing the glare and discomfort.
Steering Wheel Mounted Controls / Tilt & Telescopic Steering Wheel: Three-Spoke Urethane Steering Wheel with Audio, Telephone, Cruise Control & Multi-Information Display Controls.
4.2-Inch Multi-Information Display
The audio system comes with a large display, which is highly visible and easy-to-use. The air conditioner enables independent temperature control for the driver’s seat and front passenger’s seat. It adopts S-FLOW, an advanced feature that senses and adjusts the climate only within spaces occupied by a passenger.
In the cargo, length has been increased to support flexibility in a wider range of scenarios. Luggage space can be further expanded by folding down the rear seats.
Smart Keyless Entry with Engine Push Start Button
Start the RAV4's engine without the hassle of fumbling for keys, by pressing a button to start or stop the engine. In addition, the keyless entry allows you to smoothly enter the RAV4 as long as the keys are in close proximity - whether in hand or in your purse or briefcase.
Stunning LED headlamps, which are available with the automatic leveling function, and Auto Light Sensor.
Owing to its polygonal motifs, the 18-inch alloy wheel arches appear to hold the tires from a high position, emphasizing the lifted-up body and drawing attention to the vehicle's capability.
The side mirrors are positioned lower on the doors for increased forward visibility around the A-pillar.
White Pearl Crystal
Super White II
Dark Blue Mica
Attitude Black Mica
3 Years Years or 100,000 kilometer warranty, whichever comes first. Conditions and terms apply.
BUMC s.a.l. reserves the right to modify the information contained in this site at any time without notice. While BUMC s.a.l. makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of any information contained in this site.
• This site and all information and materials contained herein are provided to you as is without warranty of any kind.
• BUMC s.a.l. is not responsible for information contained on Toyota models on independent websites and cannot confirm its validity.
• All information, imagery and videos are copyrighted and cannot be replicated or used.
• Photos are for illustration purposes only.
* The SRS airbags are supplemental devices to be used with the seatbelts. The driver and all passengers in the vehicle must wear their seatbelts properly at all times. Never install a rear-facing CRS (Child Restraint System) on the front passenger’s seat. For a forward-facing CRS, it is recommended you use it in the rear seats. Please do not use accessories for the seats which cover the parts where the SRS side airbags should inflate. Such accessories may prevent the SRS side airbags from activating correctly, causing serious injury. The photo shows all the SRS airbags activated for display purposes only (the SRS side and curtain shield airbags only inflate on the side of the collision in an actual accident). For details on these and other important safety features, be sure to read the Owner’s Manual carefully.
** People and obstacles that show in the monitor differ from the actual position and distance. Do not rely completely on the monitor and make sure you check the safety around the vehicle with your own eyes when driving.
The best of all worlds with a unique style – the Toyota RAV4 hybrid has intelligent efficiency and capability.